Michael Jackson - Earth Song - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Michael Jackson with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
- Michael Jackson was born on August 29, 1958, in Gary, Indiana, USA.
- He started performing with his siblings in a group called The Jackson 5 when he was just 5 years old.
- Jackson's solo career began in 1971 with the release of his first album, "Got to Be There."
- He is known as the "King of Pop" and is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with over 350 million records sold worldwide.
- Michael Jackson has won 13 Grammy Awards and has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice.
- He is also known for his iconic dance moves, including the Moonwalk, which he popularized during his performance of "Billie Jean" on the television special "Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, Forever" in 1983.
- Jackson was an advocate for humanitarian causes and donated millions of dollars to various charities, including the Heal the World Foundation, which he founded in 1992.
- He was an avid collector of art and owned several pieces by famous artists such as Michelangelo and Van Gogh.
- Jackson was known for his unique fashion sense, including his signature sequined gloves and military-style jackets.
- He passed away on June 25, 2009, at the age of 50, leaving behind a legacy as one of the most influential and iconic musicians of all time.