Emma Watson - NFT ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Emma Watson with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Emma Watson was born on April 15, 1990, in Paris, France.
She is best known for her role as Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" film series.
Watson graduated from Brown University in 2014 with a degree in English literature.
In addition to acting, Watson is also a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador and has advocated for women's rights and gender equality.
She was named one of Time magazine's "100 Most Influential People" in 2015.
Watson has also been recognized for her fashion sense and was named the Global Ambassador for Lancôme in 2011.
She was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in the 2017 New Year Honours for services to the film industry.
Watson is also a talented singer and has performed in several musicals, including "Beauty and the Beast" and "Little Women."
She was born to British parents, but spent most of her childhood in France and England.
Watson is a big fan of yoga and meditation and has said that she practices both regularly to help manage stress and anxiety.