Florian Wirtz - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sport Edition - Florian Wirtz with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Florian Wirtz is a German professional footballer who currently plays as an attacking midfielder for Bayer 04 Leverkusen.
Wirtz was born on May 3, 2003, in Pulheim, Germany. He is just 18 years old, but he is already considered one of the most promising young talents in world football.
Wirtz started his youth career at FC Pulheim before moving to 1. FC Köln. He then joined the Bayer Leverkusen academy in 2019.
Wirtz made his professional debut for Bayer Leverkusen on May 18, 2020, in a 4–2 defeat to Bayern Munich. He became the youngest goalscorer in Bundesliga history on June 6, 2020, when he scored in a 4-2 win over Bayern Munich.
Wirtz is the youngest player ever to score a brace in a Bundesliga game. He achieved this feat on January 9, 2021, in a 4-1 win over Eintracht Frankfurt.
Wirtz was named the Bundesliga Rookie of the Month for December 2020 and January 2021.
Wirtz has been compared to former German midfielder Michael Ballack due to his playing style and his ability to score goals from midfield.
Despite his young age, Wirtz has already attracted interest from some of Europe's top clubs, including Liverpool and Barcelona.
Wirtz is a German youth international and has represented his country at various age levels, including the under-16, under-17, and under-21 teams.
In January 2022, Wirtz signed a new contract with Bayer Leverkusen, which will keep him at the club until 2026.