Gal Gadot - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Gal Gadot with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Gal Gadot was born on April 30, 1985, in Petah Tikva, Israel.
She served two years in the Israel Defense Forces as a combat instructor before pursuing her acting career.
Gadot is best known for her role as Wonder Woman in the DC Extended Universe films.
Before becoming an actress, she was crowned Miss Israel in 2004.
In 2018, Gadot was listed among Time magazine's 100 most influential people in the world.
She is fluent in Hebrew, English, and Spanish.
Gadot performed her own stunts in the "Wonder Woman" films, including the scenes where she is riding a horse and wielding a sword.
She has also appeared in other films such as "Fast and Furious" and "Justice League."
Gadot is a fitness enthusiast and served as a combat instructor in the Israeli military.
She has been married to Israeli businessman Yaron Varsano since 2008, and they have two daughters together.