Jamie Chung - NFT ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Jamie Chung with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Jamie Chung was born on April 10, 1983, in San Francisco, California.
She got her start in the entertainment industry as a cast member on the reality TV show "The Real World: San Diego" in 2004.
Chung is of Korean heritage and speaks fluent Korean.
She has appeared in a number of films and television shows, including "Sucker Punch," "The Hangover Part II," and "Once Upon a Time."
Chung is also a successful voice actress, having lent her voice to characters in video games such as "Big Hero 6: Battle in the Bay" and "Sleeping Dogs."
She is a former member of the sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma at the University of California, Riverside.
Chung is an avid fan of the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team.
She has also worked as a fashion blogger, with her blog What The Chung covering topics such as fashion, beauty, and travel.
Chung is a supporter of various charitable causes, including the Alzheimer's Association, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, and the Environmental Media Association.
She has been married to actor Bryan Greenberg since 2015.