Kate Upton NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Kate Upton with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Kate Upton was born on June 10, 1992, in St. Joseph, Michigan.
Upton's modeling career began at the age of 15 when she was discovered by a modeling agent while attending a casting call.
Upton has appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue three times, in 2012, 2013, and 2017.
In addition to her modeling career, Upton has appeared in several movies, including "The Other Woman" and "The Layover."
Upton is married to baseball player Justin Verlander, and the couple has two children together.
Upton is also a philanthropist and is involved in several charitable organizations, including the Stand Up to Cancer organization.
Upton has been named one of the world's sexiest women by several publications, including Maxim and People.
Upton is known for her dedication to fitness and has said that she works out regularly and follows a healthy diet to maintain her physique.
Upton is also an equestrian and has competed in several horse shows.
Upton has said that she is interested in pursuing a career in fashion design and has designed her own swimwear line.