Laura Haddock - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Laura Haddock with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Laura Haddock was born on August 21, 1985, in Enfield, London, England.
She is best known for her role as Meredith Quill in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2."
Haddock has also appeared in several other films, including "The Inbetweeners Movie," "Captain America: The First Avenger," and "Transformers: The Last Knight."
She studied drama at the Arts Educational School in London.
Haddock is married to actor Sam Claflin, and the couple has two children together.
She has also worked as a model and has appeared in campaigns for brands such as LG and Superdrug.
Haddock is a fan of the TV show "Friends" and has said that she has watched every episode multiple times.
She is also a fan of the singer Beyonce and has cited her as one of her biggest inspirations.
Haddock is a supporter of the charity WaterAid, which works to provide clean water and sanitation to communities in developing countries.
She will star in the upcoming Apple TV+ series "The Mosquito Coast," based on the novel by Paul Theroux.