Lady Gaga - Poker Face - NFT Art No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Lady Gaga with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
- Lady Gaga’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
- Gaga was born and raised in New York City.
- At the age of 17, Gaga was part of a band called The SGBand.
- Gaga is a classically trained musician who can play the piano, guitar, and drums.
- She has won an Oscar and a Grammy.
- Gaga is the first female artist to earn four number-one albums in the 2010s.
- Her song “Bad Romance” became the most-watched video on YouTube in 2010.
- Gaga made a cameo in the hit show Glee and performed with Elton John at the Academy Awards ceremony.
- Apart from her music career, Gaga is an active philanthropist and LGBT rights advocate.
- Lady Gaga is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with over 150 million records sold worldwide.