Christina Perri - A Thousand Years - NFT Art No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Christina Perri with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Christina Perri is an American singer-songwriter who was born on August 19, 1986, in Bensalem, Pennsylvania.
Before she became a professional musician, Perri worked as a waitress and a nanny.
Perri's big break came when her song "Jar of Hearts" was featured on the TV show "So You Think You Can Dance" in 2010. The song became a hit and reached the top 20 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Perri's debut album, "Lovestrong," was released in 2011 and was certified platinum in the United States.
Perri has written songs for other artists, including "A Thousand Years" for the "Twilight: Breaking Dawn" movie soundtrack.
In 2017, Perri announced that she was pregnant with her first child, a daughter named Carmella.
Perri is an animal lover and is involved with several animal rights organizations. She has even named some of her songs after animals, such as "Butterfly" and "Penguin."
Perri has a tattoo of a blackbird on her right wrist, which she got in memory of her grandfather.
Perri has struggled with anxiety and depression throughout her life and has been open about her mental health journey.
Perri has over 1.5 million followers on Instagram and frequently shares updates about her music and personal life with her fans.