incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Adele with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Adele is a British singer-songwriter known for her soulful and powerful voice. She has become one of the most successful artists of all time, winning numerous awards and breaking records with her chart-topping hits. Here are some fun facts about her:
Adele was born on May 5, 1988, in Tottenham, London.
She was raised by a single mother and attended the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology in Croydon.
Adele's debut album, "19," was released in 2008 when she was just 19 years old. It received critical acclaim and went on to win two Grammy Awards.
Her second album, "21," was released in 2011 and became a worldwide phenomenon, selling over 31 million copies worldwide. It also won six Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year.
Adele's third album, "25," was released in 2015 and also became a massive success, selling over 22 million copies worldwide. It won four Grammy Awards, including Best Album.
She has won a total of 15 Grammy Awards, making her one of the most successful artists in Grammy history.
Adele is known for writing her own songs, and many of her hits are based on her own life experiences.
In 2012, she recorded the theme song for the James Bond movie "Skyfall," which won the Academy Award for Best Original Song.
Adele is also known for her quirky sense of humor and has appeared on several TV shows, including "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and "Saturday Night Live."
She is a proud supporter of various charitable causes, including organizations that support cancer research, children's education, and mental health awareness.