Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama - NFT-Art No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Jennifer Lopez with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Jennifer Lopez was born on July 24, 1969, in New York City.
Lopez started her career as a dancer on the sketch comedy show "In Living Color."
Lopez's breakthrough role came in 1997 when she was cast as the lead in the biopic "Selena."
Lopez has released several albums throughout her career, including her debut album "On the 6," which included the hit single "If You Had My Love."
In addition to her music and acting careers, Lopez is also a successful businesswoman and has launched several fashion and fragrance lines.
Lopez has been named one of the world's most powerful women by Forbes and is also one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood.
Lopez has been in several high-profile relationships, including with actors Ben Affleck and Marc Anthony.
Lopez is also a philanthropist and is involved in several charitable organizations, including the Lopez Family Foundation, which aims to improve the health and well-being of women and children.
Lopez has been nominated for numerous awards throughout her career, including Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards for her roles in "Selena" and "Hustlers."
Lopez is known for her dedication to fitness and has said that she works out regularly and follows a healthy diet to maintain her physique.