Alexandra Daddario - NFT Art No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Alexandra Daddario with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Alexandra Daddario is an American actress who has appeared in a number of films and television shows. Here are some fun facts about her:
Alexandra was born on March 16, 1986, in New York City.
She started acting when she was just 16 years old, and her first role was in the soap opera All My Children.
Alexandra is of Italian, Irish, and English descent.
She is best known for her roles in the films Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief and Baywatch.
Alexandra has also appeared in television shows such as White Collar, True Detective, and American Horror Story.
She has been nominated for several awards for her acting, including a Teen Choice Award and a People's Choice Award.
Alexandra is also a trained pianist and has played the instrument since she was a child.
She is a strong advocate for environmental issues and has worked with the organization Heal the Bay to raise awareness about ocean pollution.
Alexandra is an avid traveler and has visited many countries around the world, including Italy, Spain, and Japan.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking, reading, and practicing yoga.