Alexandra Popp-NFT-ART-No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sport Edition - Alexandra Popp with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Alexandra Popp is a German footballer who plays as a forward for VfL Wolfsburg and the German national team. Here are some fun facts about her:
- Popp was born on April 6, 1991, in Witten, Germany.
- She began playing football at the age of six and joined her first club, SV Wacker Wengern, when she was eight years old.
- Popp made her debut for the German national team in 2010 and has since scored more than 50 goals for her country.
- She has won numerous titles with VfL Wolfsburg, including seven Bundesliga titles and four DFB-Pokal titles.
- In 2011, Popp was named the FIFA Women's World Cup Best Young Player.
- She has also played for the US club Houston Dash in the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) and scored the club's first-ever goal.
- Popp is known for her aerial ability and has scored many goals with her head throughout her career.
- Outside of football, Popp is a trained physical therapist and has worked with patients with neurological disorders.
- Popp is also a supporter of the LGBTQ+ community and has spoken out in favor of inclusivity in football.
- She is nicknamed "Alex" by her teammates and fans.