Amber Heard - NFT-ART - No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Alexandra Daddario with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Amber Heard is an American actress and model who has appeared in a number of films and television shows. Here are some fun facts about her:
Amber was born on April 22, 1986, in Austin, Texas.
She dropped out of high school at the age of 17 to pursue a career in modeling.
Amber made her acting debut in a small role in the sports drama Friday Night Lights.
She is best known for her roles in films such as The Rum Diary, Drive Angry, and Aquaman.
Amber is also a human rights activist and has worked with organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union and the United Nations.
She was married to actor Johnny Depp from 2015 to 2017.
Amber has been involved in several high-profile legal disputes, including a highly publicized divorce from Johnny Depp and a lawsuit against her former husband's friend, comedian Doug Stanhope.
She is fluent in Spanish and has studied the language since she was a child.
Amber is also a musician and has played the piano since she was a child.
In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, and practicing yoga.