Borna Sosa - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sport Edition - Borna Sosa with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Sosa joined VFB Stuttgart in July 2018 from Dinamo Zagreb for a reported transfer fee of €6 million.
He made his debut for the club in August 2018 in a DFB-Pokal match against Hansa Rostock.
Sosa became a regular starter for Stuttgart during the 2018-2019 season, making 27 appearances in all competitions and helping the team win promotion back to the Bundesliga.
He scored his first goal for Stuttgart in December 2019 in a Bundesliga match against 1. FC Union Berlin.
Sosa was named the Bundesliga's "Rookie of the Month" for January 2020, recognizing his impressive performances during that month.
He finished the 2020-2021 season with four goals and seven assists in 31 league appearances, helping Stuttgart finish in ninth place in the Bundesliga.