Cameron Diaz - NFT ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Cameron Diaz with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Cameron Diaz was born on August 30, 1972, in San Diego, California.
Before becoming an actress, Diaz worked as a model and appeared in campaigns for major brands such as Calvin Klein and Levi's.
Diaz's breakthrough role came in the 1994 film "The Mask," where she played the love interest of Jim Carrey's character.
Diaz has starred in numerous hit movies, including "There's Something About Mary," "Charlie's Angels," "Shrek," and "The Holiday."
Diaz is also an author and has written two books: "The Body Book" and "The Longevity Book," which focus on health and wellness.
Diaz has been involved in several philanthropic efforts, including supporting environmental causes and advocating for women's health issues.
Diaz has been married to musician Benji Madden since 2015, and the couple has a daughter named Raddix.
Diaz has a love for cooking and has even taken culinary classes at the Los Angeles Culinary Institute.
Diaz is fluent in Spanish and even dubbed her own voice for the Spanish version of "Shrek."
Diaz announced her retirement from acting in 2018, stating that she wanted to focus on her personal life and other interests.