SIA - Chandelier - NFT-Art No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - SIA with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Sia, whose full name is Sia Kate Isobelle Furler, was born on December 18, 1975, in Adelaide, Australia.
She began her music career as a singer in the Australian acid jazz band Crisp in the mid-1990s.
Sia has released eight studio albums, including the critically acclaimed "1000 Forms of Fear" and "This Is Acting."
She is known for her distinctive voice, which has been described as powerful, emotive, and soulful.
Sia is also a talented songwriter and has written hit songs for many artists, including Rihanna, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, and Britney Spears.
In 2014, Sia had her biggest commercial success with the single "Chandelier," which peaked at number eight on the US Billboard Hot 100.
She is also known for her unique stage presence, often performing with her face obscured by a wig or other costume.
Sia is a philanthropist and has donated millions of dollars to various charitable organizations, including the Australian animal rights group Animal Welfare League and the Children's Health Fund.
She has been open about her struggles with mental health, including depression and addiction, and has become an advocate for mental health awareness.
Sia has won multiple awards throughout her career, including four Grammy nominations and three ARIA Awards, and has been named one of Time magazine's 100 most influential people in the world.