Charlize Theron NFT ART No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Charlize Theron with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Charlize Theron was born on August 7, 1975 in Benoni, South Africa.
She grew up on a farm outside Johannesburg and began modeling at the age of 16.
Theron moved to the United States in the 1990s and began her acting career in the mid-1990s.
Her breakthrough role was in the 1997 film "The Devil's Advocate," in which she played the wife of a young lawyer played by Keanu Reeves.
Theron won an Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in the 2003 film "Monster," in which she played the real-life serial killer Aileen Wuornos.
She has also starred in a number of other hit films, including "Mad Max: Fury Road" (2015), "Atomic Blonde" (2017), and "The Old Guard" (2020).
Theron is also a producer and has produced several films and television shows, including the Netflix series "Girlboss."
She is a dedicated activist and has worked to raise awareness about issues such as HIV/AIDS, violence against women, and animal rights.
Theron is fluent in both English and Afrikaans, and has also learned other languages for her film roles, including Russian for "The Italian Job" (2003) and Old English for "The Huntsman: Winter's War" (2016).
She is the founder of the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project, which aims to help African youth keep themselves safe from HIV/AIDS.