Christina Aguilera - NFT ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Christina Aguilera with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
- Christina Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980, in Staten Island, New York, USA.
- She started performing at a young age and won her first talent show at the age of 8.
- Christina's debut album, "Christina Aguilera," was released in 1999 and sold over 17 million copies worldwide.
- She has won five Grammy Awards, including Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.
- Aguilera has also appeared in several films, including "Burlesque" and "Pitch Perfect 2."
- She is a passionate supporter of various charities and organizations, including World Hunger Relief and the Women's Cancer Research Fund.
- Christina has a four-octave vocal range, which is one of the widest among popular singers.
- She is a former coach on the TV show "The Voice," where she mentored contestants and helped them develop their singing careers.
- Aguilera is a fan of the television show "Game of Thrones."
- Christina has sold over 75 million records worldwide and is considered one of the most successful female artists of all time.