Daichi Kamada - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sport Edition - Daichi Kamada with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Daichi Kamada is a professional football player from Japan who currently plays as an attacking midfielder for Eintracht Frankfurt in the German Bundesliga. Here are some fun facts about him:
Daichi Kamada was born on August 5, 1996, in Hiratsuka, Japan.
He started his professional football career with Sagan Tosu in the Japanese J1 League in 2015 and made his senior team debut in 2016.
Kamada joined Eintracht Frankfurt in 2017 and has become an important player for the team.
He is known for his technical skills, creativity, and vision on the field.
Kamada has represented the Japan national team since 2018 and scored his first international goal in a match against Kyrgyzstan in 2019.
In the 2019-20 season, Kamada scored two hat-tricks for Eintracht Frankfurt, becoming the first Japanese player ever to achieve this feat in the Bundesliga.
He is a big fan of the Japanese anime series "Captain Tsubasa" and has said that the show inspired him to become a football player.
Kamada has a tattoo on his right arm that reads "Believe in yourself" in Japanese.
He is fluent in Japanese, German, and English.
In his free time, Kamada enjoys playing video games and watching movies. He also supports several charitable causes, including disaster relief efforts in Japan.