Rihanna - Diamonds - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Rihanna with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
- Rihanna was born on February 20, 1988, in Saint Michael, Barbados.
- Her full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.
- Rihanna is not only a singer, but she's also an actress, fashion designer, and businesswoman.
- She was discovered by music producer Evan Rogers when she was just 15 years old.
- Rihanna's debut single "Pon de Replay" was released in 2005 and reached the top of the charts in several countries.
- She has won nine Grammy Awards and has been nominated for 33.
- Rihanna has appeared in several films, including "Ocean's 8" and "Battleship."
- She has launched several successful fragrances and makeup lines, including Fenty Beauty and Savage X Fenty lingerie.
- Rihanna is a philanthropist and has donated millions of dollars to various charities, including the Clara Lionel Foundation, which she founded in honor of her grandparents.
- She has sold over 250 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.