Diora Baird - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Diora Baird with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
- Diora Baird was born on April 6, 1983, in Miami, Florida, USA.
- She began her career as a model and was featured in several magazines, including Playboy.
- Baird made her film debut in the 2004 comedy "Wedding Crashers," where she played the character of Vivian.
- She has also appeared in several horror movies, including "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning" and "Night of the Demons."
- Diora is also a philanthropist and has worked with several charities, including the Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
- She is a talented artist and has showcased her paintings in several exhibitions.
- Baird has also appeared in several television shows, including "Shameless" and "Psych."
- Diora is known for her love of animals and has several pets, including dogs and cats.
- She is a fan of heavy metal music and has attended several concerts of famous bands such as Metallica and Megadeth.