Elton John NFT ART No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Elton John with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Elton John was born on March 25, 1947, in Pinner, Middlesex, England.
His birth name was Reginald Kenneth Dwight, but he legally changed it to Elton Hercules John in 1972.
Elton John has sold over 300 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
He has won five Grammy Awards, an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Tony Award.
Elton John's song "Candle in the Wind 1997" is the best-selling single in UK chart history and the second best-selling single of all time worldwide.
He is known for his flamboyant stage costumes, which often feature sequins, feathers, and other flashy embellishments.
In 1998, Elton John was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II for his contributions to music and charity.
Elton John has been an advocate for the LGBTQ+ community and has used his platform to raise awareness and funds for HIV/AIDS research.
He has performed with several other music legends, including John Lennon, Freddie Mercury, and Eminem.
Elton John announced in 2018 that he would be retiring from touring after a three-year farewell tour, which ended in 2020.