Fernando Alonso - NFT ART No1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sport Edition - Fernando Alonso with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Fernando Alonso was born on July 29, 1981, in Oviedo, Spain.
He started karting at the age of three and quickly showed promise, winning several regional championships before moving on to national and international events.
He made his Formula One debut in 2001 with the Minardi team.
He won his first Formula One championship with Renault in 2005 and repeated the feat the following year.
He has won a total of 32 Formula One races, placing him sixth on the all-time list.
He is known for his fierce competitive spirit and aggressive driving style.
In addition to Formula One, he has also competed in other racing series, including the World Endurance Championship and the Indianapolis 500.
He is a two-time winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, which he won in 2018 and 2019.
Fernando Alonso is also a keen cyclist and has been known to participate in long-distance cycling events.
He is a UNICEF ambassador and has been involved in several humanitarian initiatives, including the fight against child malnutrition.