Florian Niederlechner - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sport Edition - Florian Niederlechner with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Niederlechner was born on March 13, 1991, in Memmingen, Germany.
He began his youth career at TSV Ottobeuren before joining the academy of FC Memmingen.
In his early career, Niederlechner worked as a stonemason before turning his attention to football.
He made his professional debut for 1. FC Heidenheim in 2012, scoring 14 goals in his first season.
Niederlechner's nickname is "Niederle" which means "lower" in German, and is a reference to his height of 1.73 meters.
He is known for his hard work and dedication on the field, as well as his ability to score goals.