Frieda Pinto-NFT-ART-No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Frieda Pinto with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Frieda Pinto was born on October 18, 1984, in Mumbai, India. She grew up in a middle-class family and worked as a model before transitioning to acting.
Frieda rose to international fame with her role as Latika in the Academy Award-winning film "Slumdog Millionaire" (2008).
Prior to her acting career, Frieda worked as a television presenter and a model. She was also a part of several theater productions in Mumbai.
Frieda is a strong advocate for women's rights and has worked with several organizations to promote gender equality and empowerment.
Frieda is fluent in multiple languages, including English, Hindi, Marathi, and Portuguese. She has used her language skills to dub for herself in various films.
Frieda has appeared in several Hollywood films, including "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" (2011), "Immortals" (2011), and "Knight of Cups" (2015).
Frieda is also known for her philanthropic work. She has supported several causes such as education, human rights, and poverty alleviation.
Frieda is a trained dancer and has learned various dance forms, including salsa, samba, and kathak.
Frieda has been featured in several fashion magazines and has walked the ramp for various fashion designers. She has also launched her own fashion line.
Frieda is an avid traveler and has visited several countries. She documents her travel experiences on her social media accounts.