Gregor Kobel - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sport Edition - Gregor Kobel with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Gregor Kobel was born on December 6, 1997, in Zurich, Switzerland.
He started his youth career with FC Zurich and made his professional debut for the club in 2016.
Kobel has played for other Swiss clubs such as TSG Hoffenheim and FC Augsburg, as well as Borussia Dortmund, throughout his career.
He is known for his shot-stopping abilities, agility, and command of the penalty area.
Kobel has represented Switzerland at various youth levels and made his senior debut in 2020.
He is a big fan of Swiss tennis player Roger Federer and enjoys playing tennis in his spare time.
Kobel is also a keen photographer and enjoys capturing landscapes and nature in his free time.
He is known for his positive attitude and work ethic both on and off the pitch.
Kobel has been praised by his coaches and teammates for his ability to quickly adapt to new teams and environments.
In his spare time, he enjoys hiking and exploring the outdoors.