Gwen Stefani NFT ART No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Gwen Stefani with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Gwen Stefani was born on October 3, 1969, in Fullerton, California.
She is the lead vocalist of the band No Doubt, which was formed in 1986.
In addition to her music career, Stefani is also a successful fashion designer. She launched her clothing line, L.A.M.B. (Love Angel Music Baby), in 2004.
Stefani is also an actress, having appeared in movies such as "The Aviator" and "Trolls."
She has won three Grammy Awards, including one for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for her song "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" with Eve.
Stefani has been a judge on the singing competition show "The Voice" for multiple seasons.
She has been married twice, first to musician Gavin Rossdale, with whom she has three children, and then to country singer Blake Shelton.
Stefani has sold over 30 million albums worldwide as a solo artist and over 40 million albums worldwide as part of No Doubt.
She is known for her distinctive style, which often incorporates bold patterns, bright colors, and vintage-inspired pieces.
In 2021, Stefani released a new album, "Let Me Reintroduce Myself," which features a collection of her greatest hits and some new songs.