Helena Heuser-NFT-ART-No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Helene Heuser with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Helena Heuser is a Danish actress, best known for her work in Scandinavian films and television series.
She has appeared in a number of popular Danish television shows, including "Borgen" and "The Killing".
In addition to her work in television and film, Heuser has also appeared on stage in a number of theater productions in Denmark.
She is a trained actress who studied at the Danish National School of Theater and Contemporary Dance.
Heuser has been nominated for several awards for her acting, including a Robert Award (Denmark's equivalent of the Oscars) for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the 2014 film "Sorrow and Joy".
When she's not acting, Heuser is also a writer and has published a book of poetry in Danish called "Så længe vi holder af det" ("As Long as We Love It").
Heuser is known for her unique and quirky sense of style, often wearing bold and colorful outfits on the red carpet.