Lady Gaga - Hold my hand - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Lady Gaga with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Lady Gaga's real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. She was born on March 28, 1986, in New York City.
Gaga started playing the piano at the age of four and wrote her first song when she was just 13 years old.
Gaga's music career took off in 2008 with the release of her debut album "The Fame," which spawned hits like "Just Dance" and "Poker Face."
Gaga is known for her elaborate and theatrical live performances, which often include elaborate costumes and set designs.
Gaga has won numerous awards throughout her career, including 12 Grammy Awards, 3 Brit Awards, and an Academy Award.
Gaga is also a successful actress and has appeared in several movies, including "A Star is Born," for which she won an Academy Award for Best Original Song.
Gaga is a philanthropist and is involved in several charitable organizations, including the Born This Way Foundation, which she founded in 2012 to support the mental health of young people.
Gaga is an advocate for LGBTQ+ rights and has been a vocal supporter of the community throughout her career.
Gaga is known for her unique fashion sense and has worn several iconic outfits over the years, including the meat dress she wore to the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.
Gaga has sold over 150 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.