Queen - Freddy Mercury - It's a kind of magic - NFT-Art No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Freddy Mercury with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Queen was formed in London in 1970 by singer Freddie Mercury, guitarist Brian May, drummer Roger Taylor, and bassist John Deacon.
Queen's music is known for its diverse range of styles, including rock, pop, opera, and classical music.
The band released their first self-titled album in 1973, which included the hit song "Keep Yourself Alive."
Queen's most famous song is "Bohemian Rhapsody," which was released in 1975 and has become one of the most iconic songs in music history.
Mercury was known for his flamboyant stage presence and elaborate costumes, which became a signature of the band's live performances.
Queen has sold over 150 million records worldwide, making them one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
The band has won numerous awards, including four Grammy Awards and an induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Queen continued to release music and tour throughout the 1980s and 1990s, even after Mercury's death in 1991.
In 2018, the biographical film "Bohemian Rhapsody" was released, which tells the story of Mercury and the band. The film was a commercial and critical success, winning several awards, including four Academy Awards.
Queen continues to be an influential and beloved band, with their music continuing to inspire new generations of fans.