Katy Perry NFT ART No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Katy Perry with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
- Katy Perry's birth name is Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson.
- She was born on October 25, 1984, in Santa Barbara, California.
- Perry was initially a gospel singer and released a Christian album called "Katy Hudson" in 2001 before transitioning to pop music.
- She is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with more than 100 million records sold worldwide.
- Perry has won numerous awards, including five American Music Awards, five Billboard Music Awards, and a Brit Award.
- She has also been nominated for 13 Grammy Awards but has yet to win one.
- In 2018, Perry became the first person to reach 100 million followers on Twitter.
- Perry is also an actress and has appeared in films such as "The Smurfs" and "Zoolander 2."
- She was a judge on the singing competition show "American Idol" from 2018 to 2020.
- Perry has a daughter named Daisy Dove Bloom with her fiancé, actor Orlando Bloom.