Kylie Minogue NFT ART No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Kylie Minougu with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Kylie Minogue was born on May 28, 1968, in Melbourne, Australia.
She got her start in the entertainment industry as an actress on the Australian soap opera "Neighbours" in the late 1980s.
Her debut single, "Locomotion," was released in 1987 and became a hit in Australia and the UK.
Kylie is known for her infectious dance-pop music, elaborate stage shows, and iconic fashion sense.
She has sold over 70 million records worldwide and has had numerous hits, including "Can't Get You Out of My Head," "Spinning Around," and "All the Lovers."
Kylie has won several awards, including a Grammy Award, three Brit Awards, and a special achievement award from the Ivor Novello Awards.
She has also acted in several films, including "Moulin Rouge!" and "Holy Motors."
Kylie is a breast cancer survivor and has used her platform to raise awareness for breast cancer screenings and research.
She is also a philanthropist and has supported numerous charities, including the British Red Cross, Oxfam, and amfAR.
In 2008, Kylie was awarded the OBE (Officer of the Order of the British Empire) for her services to music.