Leam Neeson-NFT-ART-No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Leam Neeson with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Liam Neeson was born on June 7, 1952, in Ballymena, Northern Ireland.
Before becoming an actor, Neeson worked as a forklift operator for Guinness, a truck driver, and an assistant architect.
He started his acting career in the 1970s, and became well-known for his role in the 1993 film "Schindler's List."
Neeson has appeared in a number of hit movies over the years, including the "Taken" series, "Batman Begins," and "Love Actually."
He is known for his distinctive deep voice, which he has lent to a number of animated films, including "The Chronicles of Narnia" and "The Lego Movie."
Neeson is also a trained boxer and was a Northern Irish amateur boxing champion in his youth.
He was offered the role of James Bond in the 1990s, but turned it down because he felt he was too old for the role.
Neeson has been an advocate for a number of causes over the years, including animal rights and UNICEF.
He has been married twice, first to actress Natasha Richardson, who passed away in 2009, and later to publicist Freya St. Johnston.
Neeson is also an accomplished stage actor and has appeared in a number of Broadway and West End productions.