Malavika Mohanan - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Malavika Mohanan with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Malavika Mohanan is an Indian actress who was born on August 4, 1992, in Payyanur, Kerala, India.
Mohanan made her acting debut in the Malayalam film "Pattam Pole" in 2013.
Mohanan gained wider recognition for her role in the 2017 Malayalam film "The Great Father," which also starred Mammootty.
Mohanan made her Bollywood debut in 2021 with the film "Beyond the Clouds," which was directed by Majid Majidi.
Mohanan has also worked in the Tamil and Kannada film industries.
In addition to her acting career, Mohanan is also a trained classical dancer and has studied Bharatanatyam.
Mohanan is an advocate for animal rights and has spoken out against animal cruelty.
Mohanan is active on social media and has a large following on Instagram, where she often shares photos and videos of her travels and daily life.
Mohanan is also a fashion icon and has been featured in several fashion magazines.
Mohanan has said in interviews that she is passionate about acting and hopes to continue working in the film industry for many years to come.