Miley Cyrus - NFT Art No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Miley Cyrus with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Miley Cyrus was born Destiny Hope Cyrus on November 23, 1992, in Nashville, Tennessee. She legally changed her name to Miley Ray Cyrus in 2008.
She became famous for her role as Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel series "Hannah Montana," which aired from 2006 to 2011.
Cyrus is the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus and grew up surrounded by music. She began singing at a young age and went on to become a successful singer in her own right.
Cyrus has sold over 75 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
She is also an actress, having appeared in films such as "The Last Song" and "So Undercover."
In 2013, Cyrus caused controversy with her performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, where she twerked and danced provocatively while wearing a nude-colored latex outfit.
Cyrus is known for her unique fashion sense, often wearing bold and daring outfits on and off the stage. She has also been a trendsetter in the fashion world, collaborating with brands like Converse and Marc Jacobs.
She has been open about her struggles with mental health, including anxiety and depression, and has been an advocate for mental health awareness.
Cyrus is a philanthropist and has supported various charities throughout her career. In 2014, she founded the Happy Hippie Foundation, which aims to support vulnerable youth and fight injustice facing LGBTQ+ people.
In 2020, Cyrus released her seventh studio album, "Plastic Hearts," which features collaborations with artists like Dua Lipa and Billy Idol. The album received critical acclaim and was a commercial success.