Namika NFT ART No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Namika with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Namika was born on May 16, 1991, in Frankfurt, Germany, and her real name is Hanan Hamdi.
She grew up in a multicultural family, with her mother being German and her father being Moroccan.
Namika began writing her own songs at the age of 14 and was influenced by hip hop, soul, and reggae music.
She gained national attention in Germany in 2015 with her hit single "Lieblingsmensch," which reached number one on the German charts.
Namika's music often features a mix of German and Arabic lyrics, and she has been praised for her ability to blend different musical styles and cultural influences.
She has released two studio albums, "Nador" (2015) and "Que Walou" (2018), both of which received critical acclaim and commercial success.
Namika has won several awards in Germany, including the 1Live Krone Award for Best Single in 2015 and the Echo Award for Best National Newcomer in 2016.
She is known for her socially conscious lyrics and has spoken out about issues such as racism, sexism, and social inequality.