Emeli Sandé - Next to me - NFT-Art No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Emeli Sandé with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Emeli Sandé was born on March 10, 1987, in Sunderland, England.
Her birth name is Adele Emily Sandé.
She studied medicine at the University of Glasgow before pursuing a career in music.
Sandé's debut album, "Our Version of Events," was released in 2012 and went on to become the biggest-selling album of the year in the UK.
She has won multiple awards for her music, including three BRIT Awards and an Ivor Novello Award.
Sandé has written songs for a number of other artists, including Alicia Keys, Rihanna, and Katy Perry.
She performed at both the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2012 London Olympics.
Sandé has been an advocate for various causes, including mental health awareness and refugee rights.
She was made an MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in 2017 for her services to music.
Sandé's music is known for its blend of soul, pop, and R&B influences, as well as her powerful vocals and emotionally charged lyrics.