incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Prince with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Prince was born Prince Rogers Nelson on June 7, 1958, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States.
He began playing music at a young age and formed his first band, Grand Central, when he was just 14 years old.
Prince's music was known for blending elements of rock, pop, funk, and R&B, and he often wrote, produced, and played all the instruments on his albums.
He released 39 studio albums over the course of his career, including classics like "Purple Rain" (1984), "Sign o' the Times" (1987), and "Diamonds and Pearls" (1991).
Prince was also known for his energetic live performances, and he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004.
He was a prolific songwriter and wrote hits for other artists as well, including "Manic Monday" for The Bangles and "Nothing Compares 2 U" for Sinead O'Connor.
Prince was famously private and rarely gave interviews, but he was known for his eccentric fashion sense and unique style.
He was a talented multi-instrumentalist and could play guitar, drums, bass, keyboards, and various other instruments.
Prince was a philanthropist and supported a variety of causes throughout his life, including education, health, and the arts.
He passed away on April 21, 2016, at the age of 57, leaving behind a legacy as one of the most innovative and influential musicians of his generation