Rita Ora NFT ART No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Rita Ora with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Rita Ora was born on November 26, 1990, in Pristina, Kosovo. Her family moved to London when she was just one year old.
She began her music career in 2012 with her debut album, "Ora," which debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart.
She is a talented singer and songwriter, and has written songs for several other artists, including Iggy Azalea, Charli XCX, and Rihanna.
In addition to music, Rita Ora has also appeared in several films, including "Fifty Shades of Grey" and "Wonderwell."
She has won several awards for her music, including the MTV Europe Music Award for Best New Act in 2012.
Rita Ora is known for her unique fashion sense and has collaborated with several fashion designers, including Adidas and Roberto Cavalli.
She is also a philanthropist and has worked with several charitable organizations, including UNICEF and the Prince's Trust.
Rita Ora is fluent in Albanian, English, and French.
She has over 16 million followers on Instagram.
Rita Ora is the first female UK artist to have 13 top ten singles in the UK.