Scarlett Johansson - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Scarlett Johansson with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Scarlett Johansson was born on November 22, 1984, in New York City.
She made her film debut at the age of nine in the film "North" (1994).
Johansson is fluent in both English and French.
She has been nominated for four Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards.
In 2018, she was named the world's highest-paid actress by Forbes magazine, with earnings of $40.5 million.
Johansson is also a singer and has released two albums, "Anywhere I Lay My Head" (2008) and "Break Up" (2009).
She has played the role of Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since 2010, appearing in films such as "Iron Man 2," "The Avengers," and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier."
Johansson is a supporter of various charitable organizations, including Oxfam, Stand Up to Cancer, and Planned Parenthood.
In 2017, she made her Broadway debut in a production of "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," for which she received a Tony Award nomination.
She has a daughter named Rose with her ex-husband, French journalist Romain Dauriac.