Sean Connery - NFT ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Movie Edition - Sean Connery with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Sean Connery was born in Edinburgh, Scotland on August 25, 1930.
Before becoming an actor, he worked as a milkman, a bricklayer, and a coffin polisher.
He was a bodybuilder and won third place in the 1950 Mr. Universe competition.
Connery was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2000 for his services to film drama.
He is best known for playing James Bond in seven movies from 1962 to 1983.
Connery was the first actor to play James Bond on screen, and many consider him to be the best Bond of all time.
He won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in the 1987 film "The Untouchables."
Connery retired from acting in 2006 after starring in more than 90 films.
He was married to Micheline Roquebrune from 1975 until his death in 2020.
Connery was a supporter of Scottish independence and donated money to the Scottish National Party.