Shakira NFT ART No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Shakira with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Shakira was born on February 2, 1977, in Barranquilla, Colombia.
Her full name is Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll.
She learned how to speak English by listening to Bob Dylan and Led Zeppelin records.
Her breakthrough single, "Whenever, Wherever," was released in 2001 and became a worldwide hit.
Shakira has won three Grammy Awards, 12 Latin Grammy Awards, and a number of other awards throughout her career.
She is known for her distinctive voice, which combines elements of rock, pop, and Latin music.
Shakira is also a talented dancer and has incorporated belly dancing into many of her music videos and live performances.
In addition to her music career, Shakira is also a philanthropist and has worked with organizations such as UNICEF to improve the lives of children in Latin America and around the world.
She is married to soccer player Gerard Piqué, and the couple has two children together.
Shakira is a polyglot and speaks several languages, including Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, and Arabic.