Simon Terodde - NFT-ART - No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sport Edition - Simon Terodde with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page
Simon Terodde was born on 2 March 1988 in Bocholt, Germany.
He began his football career at the youth academy of Borussia Mönchengladbach.
Terodde has played for several clubs in Germany, including Union Berlin, VfL Bochum, VfB Stuttgart, FC Köln, and Hamburg SV.
He is known for his goal-scoring abilities and has scored over 200 goals in his professional career.
Terodde was the top scorer in the German second division in the 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons, scoring 25 and 29 goals respectively.
In the 2020-21 season, he joined Schalke 04, who were relegated from the Bundesliga to the second division. Terodde scored 9 goals in 14 appearances for Schalke in the second division, helping them win promotion back to the top flight.
Terodde is also known for his physical strength and aerial abilities, making him a threat from set pieces.
He has been described as a late bloomer in his career, having only made his top-flight debut at the age of 27.
Terodde has a degree in sports science from the University of Cologne.
He is an avid poker player and has participated in several poker tournaments, including the German Poker Championship.