Taylor Swift - Snow on the beach - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Taylor Swift with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Taylor Swift was born on December 13, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania.
Her full name is Taylor Alison Swift.
Taylor Swift's parents named her after James Taylor, a famous singer-songwriter.
Taylor Swift began her music career as a country singer, but has since transitioned into pop music.
She is known for writing songs about her personal life and relationships, and many of her songs have been inspired by her own experiences.
Taylor Swift has won numerous awards throughout her career, including 11 Grammy Awards, 7 Guinness World Records, and 23 Billboard Music Awards.
She is the first female artist to win the Album of the Year award at the Grammys twice for her albums "Fearless" and "1989".
Taylor Swift is also an actress, having appeared in movies such as "Valentine's Day" and "The Giver".
In addition to her music and acting careers, Taylor Swift is also a philanthropist and has donated millions of dollars to various charities.
She has a love for cats and has several, including two named Meredith Grey and Olivia Benson, named after characters from the TV show "Grey's Anatomy" and "Law and Order: SVU" respectively.