Takuma Asano - NFT ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sport Edition - Julian Brand with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Takuma Asano was born on November 10, 1994, in Kagawa, Japan.
He started his youth career at the age of five with Kagawa Prefectural Nishiki High School.
Asano made his professional debut in 2013 for Sanfrecce Hiroshima, where he played until 2016.
He has also played for several clubs in Europe, including Arsenal, VfB Stuttgart, and Hannover 96, before joining VFL Bochum in 2021.
Asano primarily plays as a forward or a winger.
He has represented the Japanese national team, scoring his first international goal in 2015.
Asano is known for his speed and agility on the ball, which allows him to create chances for his team and score goals.
In his first season with VFL Bochum, he helped the team gain promotion to the Bundesliga.
Asano is also an avid fan of Japanese anime and manga.
Off the pitch, he is known for his charitable work and has supported organizations that help children in need.