Timo Werner - NFT-ART No 1
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sport Edition - Timo Werner with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Timo Werner was born on March 6, 1996, in Stuttgart, Germany.
He started his professional football career with VfB Stuttgart in 2013 and made his senior team debut in 2013 at the age of 17.
Werner has played for RB Leipzig since 2016 and has become one of the team's top players.
He is known for his speed, agility, and goal-scoring ability.
Werner has represented the Germany national team since 2017 and has scored more than 15 goals for his country.
In the 2019-20 season, Werner finished as the third-highest scorer in the Bundesliga with 28 goals, behind Robert Lewandowski and Jadon Sancho.
Werner is left-footed but can also use his right foot effectively.
He has a dog named Lilly and often posts photos of her on his social media accounts.
Werner is a big fan of basketball and enjoys playing the sport in his free time.
He has donated money to help support the German healthcare system during the COVID-19 pandemic.