Zara Larsson NFT ART No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sound Edition - Zara Larsson with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Zara Larsson was born on December 16, 1997, in Solna, Stockholm, Sweden.
She first gained fame in Sweden in 2008 after winning the TV show "Talang," the Swedish version of "Got Talent."
Her debut single, "Uncover," was released in 2013 and became a hit in Scandinavia.
Zara Larsson's 2015 single "Lush Life" reached the top 10 in several countries, including the UK, Australia, and the US.
She has released two studio albums, including "So Good," which features collaborations with Ty Dolla Sign, Wizkid, and Clean Bandit.
Zara Larsson has won several awards, including a Swedish Grammy for Best New Artist in 2014.
She is a vocal feminist and has been an advocate for gender equality and body positivity.
Zara Larsson has been an ambassador for several brands, including H&M and Adidas.
She has collaborated with several other artists, including David Guetta, MNEK, and Ed Sheeran.
In 2021, Zara Larsson represented Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest with the song "Voices," which reached the final and placed seventh overall.