Zhou Guanyu -NFT-ART-No 1
incl. VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Tip: Click on the price for ETH
- Fun Facts
A Taste of Sport Edition - Zhou Guanyu with 9 unique NFTs
- The NFT revolution - merchandise to choose, collect, swap, trade - and get rich
- With the digital work of art, an NFT developed with artificial intelligence (AI), after the purchase you are able to trade on the relevant exchanges and thereby increase the value of the NFT.
- A set consists of a maximum of 9 individual works of art.
- Every single NFT is unique.
- All of our artworks are unique and strictly limited.
- The selection of works of art is subject to strict criteria.
- The NFT as a digital artwork is proof of ownership, it is yours.
- How it works? We explain this to you step by step in the guide on our homepage.
- We wish you a lot of fun collecting and good luck with trading.
- Do you have questions about the NFT and the Metaverse in general? We invite you to read our FAQs, see 'NFTs, Blockchain & Smart Contracts' and/or 'MetaMask & Wallets'
- Do you have further questions? Let us know and write us a message via the contact page.
Zhou Guanyu is a Chinese racing driver who is set to make his Formula One debut in 2022 with the Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN team. Here are some fun facts about him:
Zhou Guanyu was born on May 30, 1999, in Shanghai, China.
He began his racing career in karting and won several championships before transitioning to single-seater racing.
Zhou won the Italian Formula 4 championship in 2016, and progressed through the ranks of European junior formulae before joining the Renault Sport Academy in 2019.
He has been a development driver for the Renault (now Alpine) Formula One team since 2019, and has also competed in the FIA Formula 2 Championship, where he achieved two race wins and six podium finishes in 2020.
Zhou is set to become the first Chinese driver to compete in Formula One since Ma Qinghua, who made a one-off appearance in 2012.
Outside of racing, Zhou is a keen fan of football and supports the Shanghai SIPG team. He also enjoys playing the piano and listening to classical music.
Zhou is fluent in Mandarin, English, and Italian, and has a basic understanding of French. He is also an ambassador for several charitable organizations, including the Laureus Sport for Good Foundation and the Chinese F1 Grand Prix.